|1. Talk only with permission.
2. No running unless it is in a game.
3. No touching other students unless it is in a game.
4. When you hear the whistle: Stop and Listen!
5. Students must dress and participate during Physical Education (PE)
6. No candy, gum, or other foods allowed during PE.
7. Walk quietly in your line.
CONSEQUENCES WHEN RULES ARE OBEYED
1. Smiley Faces may be given.
CONSEQUENCES WHEN RULES ARE BROKEN
* If student finishes the activity early, he/she may review the skills
already covered in the unit.
|The Physical Education attire is as follows... tennis shoes (sneakers), shorts, socks, T-shirt, and/or warm up suits (Ex.) Jogging, wind, sweat, or exercise suit.|